Forum Title: What is the name of that tool? I need it!
Sorry no pic or video... A few months ago, I was watching some videos on youtube about random drywall tools and one video caught my eye. It was about speed-taping(these guys had found the fastest and bestest way to tape. 1 guy runs the bazooka while the other wipes the tape... WOW!) Anyway, the guy wiping the tape was using a very interesting tool. It was not a 5 knife or a 6 knife but something that looked like a box that we used for coating but it wiped the tape. The cool thing is that it goes on a flusher pole and can reach 12 feet. or more. or less. I need this thing next week. I have 2 jobsites coming where it's T-bar ceiling everywhere and I'd like to avoid getting on my stilts! Does any1 know what I'm talking about?
Category: Drywall Post By: COREY BARRETT (Bloomington, IN), 02/23/2018

Homeowner Resources & Remodeling Services

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527