Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference.
- A versatile, medium-duty strap for a variety of connections and splices
- Designed for connections between 3-1/2 in. or larger wood members
- Splitting may be a problem with installations on lumber smaller than 3-1/2 in.
- 27 in. Length
- Made from 12-Gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 16d common nails or #10 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws