Fasade Glue-up decorative thermoplastic ceiling panels provides the classic look of traditional tin ceilings for a fraction of the cost. Whether you are remodeling an entire room or simply accenting a small area, these ceiling panels create an instant designer look. Unlike traditional tin panels that require decades to acquire an antique look, these ceiling panels have that turn of the century authenticity right out of the box.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- PVC panels are water and corrosion resistant for exceptional durability, perfect for remodeling or new construction
- Ceiling panels feature quick and easy direct apply installation with polyurethane construction adhesive
- 2 ft. x 2 ft. panels cover 4 sq. ft.
- Panels are designed to glue-up directly over existing drywall or plaster ceilings allowing a quick high impact decor change to any room
- Tiles are easy to work with and be cut with a snip, scissors or utility knife for quick and easy installation
- Matching crown molding or clean edge J-trim pieces also are available
- Ideal for kitchens, dining room, dens, basements and bedrooms
- Made of PVC